Are you looking for experience in the fast paced games industry? Do you want to work with an established team of creatives on exciting new projects? Can you make a really decent cup of tea?
If you answered yes, then we have the role you’re looking for . . .
Indie games company NotGames is looking for enthusiastic, hard working and experienced new team members for a part time 3 month voluntary role. You must have a true passion for all things social (across all platforms) and be able to demonstrate this. The successful candidate must have excellent writing skills, a creative mind and really want to work in this exciting fast paced industry.
The successful candidates will be joining our existing enthusiastic creative team and will work with them to grow the established NotGames community. Day to day tasks will include generating content ideas and creating content calendars for social channels – including Facebook, Twitter and instagram. You will also be engaging with the community ensuring a consistent tone of voice is maintained across each channel. Research is important and using it to create engaging, relevant content to be published across all social platforms. This role will require 10 hours of flexible working each week.
You will need:
- A proven passion for social media and content marketing
- Social media/blogging experience
- Ability to work on projects using own initiative
- Ability to work with others in a team environment
- Experienced across a wide range of social media platforms
- An interest in current affairs and politics
- An ability to analyse news and think critically about news, current affairs and politics.
- A well developed sense of humour and an interest in comedy and satire.
- To be able to make a really good cup of tea
- To be able to attend fortnightly meetings in Woking or Guildford
- Ideally you would also have:
- Experience of graphics production – Photoshop
- Knowledge of SEO and how it relates to social media
- Data analysis/reporting skills and experience (insight and analytics)
- Experience of the creation and monitoring of promoted posts
- Gaming experience
- Seen the whole of Arrested Development and Stewart Lees Comedy Vehicle
We promise lots of varied experience working and learning in a dynamic, friendly environment where your talent will be really appreciated. You will need to be proactive, positive and innovative in your approach.To be considered for this internship, please send a CV and a short covering letter explaining what you can offer us to Zara@notgames.co.uk.